DGAP-News: Nemetschek SE / Key word(s): 9-month figures/Quarterly / Interim Statement
- Nine-month revenue grows by 19.2% to EUR 245.4 million
- EBITDA (adjusted for the positive one-time effect) increases considerably and over-proportionally compared to revenue, reaching EUR 64.7 million (+30.9%)
- Strong rise (+44.4%) in adjusted earnings per share to EUR 0.91
- Increased forecast for revenue and EBITDA confirmed
Major indicators of the Group's success
- In the third quarter, Group revenues rose by 18.5% to EUR 83.9 million (previous year: EUR 70.7 million). Organic growth amounted to 14.9%. Revenue for the nine-month period was EUR 245.4 million, which is 19.2% higher than the corresponding value from the previous year (EUR 205.9 million), whereby organic growth reached 17.1%.
- The Nemetschek Group further reinforced its international alignment. In the first nine months of this year, revenue abroad rose by 20.7% to EUR 166.0 million (previous year's period: EUR 137.6 million). Growth regions were primarily North America, Asia and Scandinavia.
- With a plus of 20.9% and rising to EUR 129.0 million (nine months of 2015: EUR 106.7 million), revenue from the sale of software licenses constituted a further growth driver. Recurring revenues from maintenance contracts and rental models however also increased considerably in the two-digit range by 16.1%, reaching EUR 104.3 million (previous year's period: EUR 89.9 million). The share of recurring revenues compared to total revenues was 42.5%.
- EBITDA rose over-proportionally compared to revenue. It increased in the first nine months by 34.8% to EUR 66.6 million (previous year's period: EUR 49.4 million), which corresponds to an operating margin of 27.1% (previous year's period: 24.0%). EBITDA adjusted for the one-time effect occurring in Q2 and amounting to EUR 1.9 million rose as of September 30, 2016 by 30.9% to EUR 64.7 million, which corresponds to an adjusted EBITDA margin of 26.4%.
- The net income (Group shares) increased by 49.9% to EUR 36.3 million (nine months of 2015: EUR 24.2 million). The earnings per share rose from EUR 0.63 to EUR 0.94. Adjusted for the one-time effect, the Group's net income for the year is calculated at EUR 34.9 million (+44.4%) with adjusted earnings per share of EUR 0.91.
"The figures from the first nine months clearly indicate that Nemetschek is in optimum shape. We are well on the way to another record year. The business development confirms our strategic initiatives such as product innovations and strengthened internationalization. We are growing organically in the two-digit range and have accelerated this growth as a result of our acquisitions," says Patrik Heider, Spokesman and CFOO of the Nemetschek Group.
Healthy balance sheet and high liquid reserves
Development of the segments in the first nine months
The strongest growth was achieved in the Build segment. Revenue increased by 42.6% to EUR 62.0 million (previous year's period in 2015: EUR 43.5 million). This is supplemented by inorganic effects totaling EUR 4.6 million as a result of the acquisition of the Finish company Solibri (as of January 1, 2016) and the acquisition of Design Data (as of August 1, 2016), located in the US. Organic growth amounted to 32.6%. Likewise, EBITDA increased considerably by 43.5% to EUR 11.5 million (previous year's period: EUR 8.0 million), which caused the EBITDA margin to improve from 18.5% to 18.6%.
In the Manage segment, it was possible to considerably increase revenue to EUR 5.0 million, a plus of 19.4% compared to the previous year's period (EUR 4.2 million). EBITDA increased by 50.2% to EUR 1.0 million (previous year's period: EUR 0.6 million), which corresponds to a considerably higher EBITDA margin amounting to 19.3% (previous year's period: 15.4%).
The Media & Entertainment segment showed solid growth, rising from 8.3% to EUR 16.1 million (previous year's period: EUR 14.9 million). Despite investments, EBITDA increased by 5.8% to EUR 6.4 million (previous year's period: EUR 6.0 million). The EBITDA margin fell slightly below that of the previous year (40.6%) at 39.7%.
Outlook for the whole of 2016
Overview of key figures
Key figures by segment
The complete 9-month report for 2016 is available for download in the Investor Relations section of the company website.
For further information on the company, please contact:
About the Nemetschek Group
|Phone:||+49 (0)89 92 793-0|
|Fax:||+49 (0)89 927 93-5200|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|